Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I can't say enough about Shutterfly and their products. I feel a little addicted to this site. I love creating photo projects for myself, but also giving them as gifts. I don't even purchase cards at a store anymore, I love creating personalized cards for everyone.

I've started looking at the designs this year for my family Christmas card. Last year I couldn't decide, so I actually ordered 4 different card styles. This year I was going to try to order only one style, but ummm.....I started peeking at their designs and I will probably get different styles again this year. I started browsing their Christmas Cards.

This is one of my favorites - 
"It's Snowing Happiness Holiday Card"
I love how it looks like blurry snow, how clever. I am a sucker for a black background card. 






This is another one that stuck out to me. 
"Retro Stripe Frame Christmas Card"
I really like the twirly lines framing the picture. 

I can't wait to make my cards!

I LOVE this card!!!
"Spirit Wishes Christmas Card"
I love the chalkboard look to this card. I love the multiple picture boxes, so cute. 



Okay, this is the last card I am going to share with you. 
"Joy For All Christmas Card"
Because seriously, I could go on all day. 
I Love the use of the yellow/green on this card. And let's face it, their photography is very appealing. They have great images for their cards. 



So, just visit Shutterfly, check out their cards, they just have such nice quality products. While you are there, check out their Special Offers Page. They tell you all of the deals you can get! 

Stay tuned, I will be giving away a $50 gift card, I really want you to use this site! 
I have to think about how I will do this. So, keep reading, I will give you more information soon! 
The giveaway will end October 29th. 

This post was sponsored by Shutterfly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment