Sunday, August 30, 2009

Animal Eyes

I found this art project on the internet. Now, I can't remember where I found it. I used it with my high school class, and my fourth grade class. The fourth graders loved that the high school students were doing the same project as they were doing. The students folded their paper into quadrants. They were all given a close up color print out of an animal eye. They were to fold their copy of the eye and transfer what they saw on their paper with pencil. They had to work quadrant by quadrant. Here are some of the high school pieces.












Here are some of the fourth grade pieces.

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing, made in fourth grade? You must have great students! I'll try this one soon in my class. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this lesson as we speak with my 4th and 6th graders. I love your tip about folding the paper into quadrants. I can't wait to try it your way next time.

    ReplyDelete