Today we are going to take a look at different photographers and their work.
I have generated a list of photographers and places to view their work. Please look through the list and look at their work. Choose a photographer whose work you would like to research a bit more.
You will be creating a Google Slide/Prezi/Interesting Digital presentation on a photographer. Focus on your layout, typography, color and balance. Design of this presentation is as important as the research you are proving in the presentation.
- Please include 5-10 slides in your presentation.
- Use at least 8 pictures of their work you would like to share with the class.
- Artist's Name - Bio, Education, Upbringing, Art Experience
- Did your artist work in other mediums?
- Why is her/she a photographer
- What inspires his/her work
- Has your artist encountered any hardships in his/her life that are directly related to their work?
Ralph Eugene Meatyard
David Lindsey Wade
Sarah Cheng-De Winne
This is just a small list of photographers. Please continue and do your own research to find a photographer you like and would like to share with the class through this presentation.
Part 2 of this project: you need to choose one of your photographer's pieces of work and recreate it. You will then create a presentation piece placing the original and your photo together with a paragraph explaining your process of recreation.
- Day One: Research many photographers
- Day Two: Research and choose an artist
- Day Three: Research your photographer and gather information
- Day Four-Seven: Using your digital tool, create your presentation
- Day Eight-Nine: Recreate your artist's photograph
- Day Ten: Edit and refine both pieces of your presentations.