Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Photo Book

This is a photo book I made using Shutterfly about one of our stops on a Photography field trip we took last spring. I am HORRIBLE at getting thank you cards out to people for things like making our field trips awesome. So, I would like to take my class on this field trip again this spring and I would like to include the Sturgeon River Pottery as one of our stops. This was a great place to see what some of the local artists in Northern Michigan create. This business also awards grants in the $50-$250 range to Middle and High School Art Teachers to provide support to school visual art programs. We have been fortunate enough to have been awarded this grant on 6 different occasions  We used the money to bring Teacher's Discovery Traveling Exhibits to our Community and also purchase extended flashes for 4 of our cameras for yearbook/art. Anyways, I created this book as a thank you for their support and hospitality during our field trip. My students had an awesome time exploring their art. Many students were quoted saying "this was the best field trip ever!".

The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment