Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sprint Semester Watercolor Painting Week 1

It has been a long time since I've blogged. I miss it. I enjoy writing about my students and their artwork. I just didn't make the time this year to incorporate it into my daily routine. I guess I felt overwhelmed with the duties of being the ACT coordinator for my school. Along with keeping up on making sure I had new ideas for student projects. But here we are, the end of the year. We are in our sprint semester and I want to showcase artwork. Here is the first of the watercolor paintings. We watched a bunch of Youtube videos on how to watercolor paint trees. We went outside and drew trees. I have some students in this class that have taken watercolor for a 2nd, 3rd and 4th time now. For those students I gave more freedom. I feel I gave them the opportunity to do a watercolor painting study. I gave them the time and opportunity to work on skills they wanted to learn or advance. So, here are the works from beginners to more advanced. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment