Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fifth Grade Spooky Trees

I know, crazy, I am posting twice, not only in two days, but two posts today! These fifth grade trees were a long process, but worth it in the end. They started by painting a background. It was fun to get them to just put paint quickly on their papers. Then they worked on details in the background, the skinnier stripes with gold paint. Next, they used the black paint to draw a tree silhouette. I got this project from Mrs. Picasso's Art Room, through Pinterest. So, our trees were a little different. And we didn't use glitter. I don't really like using glitter in the classroom. I should just get over it, but I just can't seem to. So, after I previewed this post, I am frustrated because I just can't seem to post these pictures right. They don't just line up because you want them to. So, sorry for the chaotic display.




















No comments:

Post a Comment