Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today in Art

I think I am going to start posting my assignments, or what we are doing in art today on my blog. Not sure if this is the best way to do this. I want my students that are absent to have a very quick way to look at what we are doing in class, specifically that day. I might need to think about this. Maybe check out what other art teachers are doing.

Today:
MS Art - work on one point perspective cityscape. Don't forget the "principles of art" handout is due next Monday the 19th.
Senior Art - Sharpie Clipboard project. "Principles of art" handout due Monday the 19th.
4th Hour Art - Pencil landscape. Large 2 point perspective. "Principles of art" handout due Monday the 19th.
5th Hour Art - Big Color Wheel Project. Colored Pencil Perspective Project. "Principles of art" handout due Monday the 19th.
Yearbook - individual layouts for assigned groups.

So, any art teachers out there, what do you do for absent students?


No comments:

Post a Comment