Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another day.

Well, school has started. Tomorrow is our first Friday. I have some interesting classes this year. I have a "senior art class". Usually I find seniors in my random classes needing assistance with their papers, applications, announcements, pictures..... to list a few.... So let's put them all in one class. I teach them photography, graphic design, how to create a resume, job application, scholarship application..... Anyways, instead of journaling for a warm up in a notebook, I think I am going to have them all create a blog. The theme I have running through my mind is "the journey of a high school senior -2013". I am pretty excited. If anyone out there is reading this, have you had any experience with teaching blogger to high schoolers? Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment