I found this great art teacher's blog -RefrigeratorGood. Artwork Worthy of a Magnet and thought these plaster projects would be so much fun. So we tried it. It was pretty messy, difficult to get the chalky residue from the plaster to clean off of the tables, but too cold to do outside. We should have put newspaper down on the tables first.... So, we wrapped hands with plastic wrap, then used the plaster of Paris. Then I instructed students to create a graphic using 7 different letters with 7 different fonts, turning the letters to fit together with different sizes. Then they made multiple different sized copied of their graphic and decoupaged it to their hands. Project success, I think the students really enjoyed it also.